Saturday 2 August 2014

Return to Blogland

It's not uncommon for me to stumble upon a fiery hot article on a simmering social issue. It is, however, a different story when I find myself reading about topics that are less spoken about. While refusing to wake up this morning I happened to come across an article by Shobhaa De. It had me and the social-reformer-and-non-corformist in me more than just awakened. The blogger in me had woken up too after ages.

Praise to Ms De for the well written article on the fireman's wife and bringing to light the shallow social support oft met out to families of victims. And praise to the fireman's wife for the courage she showed at the hour that would have ordinarily had her conforming to social conditioning. I wish her strength and grit.

Click here for Ms. De's article.

0 expert opinion(s):

Post a Comment